Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) was established in 1951 by the Leventis family. Nigerian Bottling Company is the sole franchise of Coca cola in Nigeria. Thus far, Nigerian Bottling Company products include Coke, Fanta , Sprite , Schweppes , Ginger Ale, Limca, Krest , Parle Soda, Five Alive and so on.
With eleven bottling facilities in Nigeria, Nigerian Bottling Company has thousands of workers in Nigeria today and have not seized to provide qualified Nigerians career opportunities and recruitment. Nigerian Bottling company offers qualified candidates an opportunity to reach their potentials by providing a fast paced empowering and learning environment.
Why Apply for career opportunities at Nigerian Bottling Company
- Nigerian Bottling Company has established a desire that fuel a long lasting relationship between NBC and her customers.
- Nigerian Bottling Company is aiming to be the preferred business partner with over 450,000 shops, restaurants, supermarkets, discount chains and other businesses which sell our beverages
- Must hold a degree in relevant career opportunity
- Must have 1-10 years work experience depending on the opportunity
- Must be able to build a value based relationship
- Must be able to proffer necessary solution to problems
- Must always respect others
- Must be a good decision maker
- Must be able to oversee budget and decide financial impacts
How to Apply for Career opportunities and recruitment in Nigerian Bottling Company.
You can apply for career opportunities by
- set up an account
- create a profile
- apply for career opportunities at Coca‑Cola HBC
- Submit your CV for future consideration if there is no job opening at the moment.
Note: Applications for career opportunities at Nigerian Bottling company must be in English