Nigerian Breweries is not just the pioneer brewery company in Nigeria but also the largest. Nigerian Breweries was established in 1946 by Heineken Brouwerijen and has its headquarters situated at Iganmu House, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
Nigerian Breweries products ranges from Beer, brewing, marketing and selling of alcoholic and Non-alcoholic beverages.
With over 1500 workers, Nigerian Breweries offer career opportunities and recruitment for qualified candidates. Nigerian Breweries works with the best and brightest of all to stay and build a career with Nigerian Breweries.
Nigerian Breweries offer career opportunities in the following categories
Administration Trainee Program
- Administration Learner (sales and marketing, human resource, finance and logistics).
- Specialized Learner (brewers and engineers)
Qualification for Nigerian Breweries Career recruitment
Applicants for career opportunities in Nigerian Breweries must
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in predefined discipline
- Hold an O’level with five passes including English and Mathematics.
Nigerian Breweries also offer management courses for qualified candidates. The Management trainee program offered by Nigerian Breweries are
- The Graduate Management Development Scheme (GMDS)
- Young African Talent Scheme (YAT)
- The Campus Management Initiative Scheme(CMI)
- NYSC route
- Mid Career Hires
- Non Management Commercials( Sales Executive)
- Non Management Craft Traineeship